Types of Business Licence:
- Commercial Licence
- General Trading Licence
- Consultancy/Services Licence
- Industrial Licence
What Do I Need to Know About Business Licences?
Applicants should be aware of the following points when applying for a business licence:
- Every company operating within RAK FTZ is required to obtain a business licence (also known as a trade licence). A business licence is a time-limited permit granted to a company to undertake commercial, consulting or industrial activities within RAK FTZ.
- Companies licensed by RAK FTZ are not authorised to do business in the UAE market – a local agent or distributor has to be specially appointed to conduct business activities in the UAE market.
- Each licence is valid for a year, starting from the date of issue, and must be renewed annually. Submission of audit reports is a mandatory requirement for business licence renewal.
- All rates are subject to periodic revisions, and the licensed companies will be informed of such revisions at the time of business licence renewal.
For more information, download our brochure.